AQUAHEAT POOL HEATERS CC T/A AQUAHEAT
AQUAHEAT SF/TF SERIES HEAT PUMPS
Your AQUAHEAT SF/TF series heat pumps are manufactured to the highest possible
standards and the most up-to-date technology. Accordingly, the equipment carries the
following warranty should a fault occur due to faulty manufacturing or materials.
In the event of a fault occurring covered by this warranty, the purchaser must, in the
first instance, contact AQUAHEAT or the nearest authorised AQUAHEAT distributor.
AQUAHEAT SF/TF series heat pumps:
- AQUAHEAT heat pumps carry a 5-year warranty on the entire heat pump, subject to a service
contract incorporating the correct maintenance procedures.
- All components in the heat pump, with the exception of the heat exchanger, carry a
full one year (12 months) warranty from the date of purchase by the original owner.
- All components in the heat pump, with the exception of the heat exchanger, carry
an additional one year (12 months) parts only warranty.
- The titanium heat exchanger carries a warranty of five years, (60 months). The
terms of this warranty covers the full replacement cost, i.e. parts and labour of a
defective heat exchanger for one year (12 months) and an additional four years
(48 months) on heat exchanger parts only from the date of purchase by the original
No claim in pursuance of this warranty will be recognised unless received by
AQUAHEAT during the warranty period.
The warranty is void if the following are not adhered to:
- The heat pump must be installed and used in accordance with the instructions
supplied. Please note:
- Filtration equipment and circulating pumps are installed in-line before the
- Chemical additives and chlorine generating equipment are installed in-line
after the heat pump.
- Chlorine electrolyser cathodes are earthed.
- Electrical connections comply with the relevant standards.
- The heat pump is designed to be used with swimming pool or spa pool water which
should be chemically balanced in accordance with the Langelier Index. The water
should have a pH of 7.0 to 7.6 that is regularly treated with a sanitising system
using chlorine, either added in compound form, or generated in situ in concentrations
as recommended by the relevant Health Department. Should other chemical treatment systems or parameters be used, AQUAHEAT will not be responsible for damage done by
corrosion, scaling and stress cracking of the equipment.
- If, in the opinion of AQUAHEAT, the equipment has been subjected to other than
normal swimming pool or spa pool use or has been improperly serviced or maintained,
the warranty will be void.
This warranty is applicable to workmanship and materials only. AQUAHEAT will replace,
at no charge, all parts returned and freight paid (provided that the appliance is located no further than 50km from an Authorised Dealer/Reseller), which display faulty workmanship or
materials in accordance with the conditions above. AQUAHEAT accepts no responsibility
for loss, damage or injury to persons or property arising from warranty failure of
equipment, unless with the express authority of AQUAHEAT or its authorised
distributors. This warranty shall not extend to any expenditure otherwise incurred.